SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Covergirl Lip Find

I was browsing magazine websites this weekend when I read an article on Allure about some tips to get the perfect lip color and how to maintain nice lips. The article talked about nude lips which I have been dying to try but just have not been able to find the perfect color for me. The article recommended Covergirl's LipPerfection lipstick in Delish for olive to medium skin tones. So what do I do? I stopped by my local Target to pick up a tube while running some errands. I went home and tried it out and have not been disappointed. I like the how the color compliments my skin and gives me a great look when I do really dramatic eye looks. The tube design is useful as well. I like how the bottom of the tube is a "swatch" of the color; however, I think the swatch is a little more red than the actual lipstick. The price was a great deal as well since Target carries it for $5-7. I only wish that when I swatch it on once on my lips I get enough color to cover my natural lip. I have to use two coats but this might be because my natural lip is a bit darker than this shade of lipstick. I cannot wait to try out more of Covergirl's lipsticks especially in the nude range.




Also as you guys might have noticed, I have added a "What I Want NOW" tab to my blog to kind of serve as a page of things I am craving right now (to my friends and family: these make great gifts, hint!hint!) Also check out my Current Giveaways tab for two giveaways that are currently ongoing.

Have a wonderful day! XOXO,
Haylee :)

PS What Covergirl products do you like? Is there a product in particular I should review?

Post a Comment