SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Finds

I thought I'd start a new Friday series  to share with you guys some of my favorite finds over the week and to kind of have a place where I have gathered all my thoughts. I've also linked everything I've found in case you find a new favorite too! What do you think?


1. Perch High and Low Top. How cute is this?! I love loose blouses right now especially in pastel colors. They are so romantic! This one is great with cropped jeans and some black flats or over a pair of comfy leggings.

2. Celine bag. Youtube beauty guru Missglamorazzi uses this in one of her "What's In My Purse?" videos and it is to die for! You can buy it in store only at Barneys. Other than that I don't know where to get one, so if you do please share!

3. Bundle of Joy Collection by Alanna Renee. This collection has yet to hit the States, but I'm really into pastels right now and the pink glitter in this collection is so unique.

4. Friday Chai. I've been looking for a nice casual cardigan as we transition into fall. This one is perfect to throw over a tank top or pull over your favorite tee. It's also white = it goes with everything.

5. Love/Loved Rings. I've seen so many of these popping up all over the place and I think they are really cute. I'd be perfectly fine having my boyfriend propose to me with this.

Happy Friday!

Post a Comment