SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Finds: Biscoff Cookie Spread, Julep's Kai, and More!

Here are my favorite finds for this week. Click on the link in the description for more information/where to buy.


1. Biscoff Cookie Spread. I discovered this cookie spread next to the Nutella at my local Target and it is awesome! It has a delicious flavor and a hint of cinnamon (I think). It's the perfect companion to a slice of bread.

2. Julep Kai. This polish is such a pretty baby blue color and is part of the Julep sea salt collection.

3. Steve Madden Leader Boot. I wanted a cute military boot to go with some of my fall outfits and I stumbled across this one at my local Nordstrom's. It also comes in brown!

4. Wei Mud Mask. I got this in a Birchbox last February I believe. I tried it for the first time a few days ago when I wanted to have a spa night in and it will be a regular purchase. Keep your eyes posted for my detailed review in an upcoming blog post.

Happy Friday! XOXO,
Signature Fonts

Post a Comment