SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Product Empties

This is my first product empties post guys! I enjoy seeing what products my favorite bloggers/vloggers use so I figured I would return the favor ;).


Arm and Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant
What I Think: I love this deodorant for the affordability and the fact that it has no harmful chemicals like aluminum and parabens which might be linked to cancer. The only thing I would suggest is alternating it with another regular deodorant since it tends to not work as well if it is the only deodorant in your rotation. 
Repurchase: Yes!


Trident Island Berry Lime
What I Think: I impulse bought these when I was at the store checking out since I had never seen this flavor before. I love the fruity flavor, but the orange pack is still my favorite. I don't remember what the orange one is called. Maybe mango?
Repurchase: Yes, but only if I get bored with the orange pack.


Murad Line Tamer with Time Release Retinol Concentrate
What I Think: I love anti-aging products so I was excited to get a deluxe-sized sample of this in my Beauty Bar box. Unfortunately, I did not see any effect on my smile wrinkles and forehead.
Repurchase: No.


Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in Champagne
What I Think: I think this line might be discontinued now which is a shame. This color is particular is very nice and reminds me of Stila's famous shadow Kitten. I love using it under my MAC eyeshadows to give them a creamy base and a nice cream look. The downside to the product is that it dries up super fast. I don't think I used to that long before it dried out (almost like a mascara).
Repurchase: Yes, if it is not discontinued.


Eyeko London Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner
What I Think: This product is one of my FAVORITE eyeliner felt tip pens. It makes lining your eyes super easy and gives them a thick black color. The downside: I only used it a few times before it dried out.
Repurchase: Yes!

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think? Any empties you think I should try?
XOXO,
Signature Fonts

Post a Comment