Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Skin Care Routine: Oily Skin

So I have never shared my skin care routine with you guys so I thought it might be interesting to share. I have a thyroid condition so my skin alternates between oily, combination, and dry. Although most of my life, I have had dry to combination skin, lately, it has been oily. But not as oily as some people who experience chronic acne (is that even a term? you guys get the idea). 

A few of the products in this routine are pretty pricey. The Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus runs about $70 when I bought it years ago, and the VenoMAX was a pretty impressive sample size from BeautyBar. Their products are high end and come with a bit of a price tag. I am not bragging about the fact that I use these products or encouraging everyone out there to go buy these at the risk of breaking your budget. I am simply stating what I use/what works for me. Skincare is about solutions that work for you so not everything works on everyone. Part of the reason I actually use the Clinique product is that I have aging skin concerns (wrinkles, pigmentation). If you do decide to invest, however, you should know that the Clinique product lasts FOREVER the way I use it. My bottle has been around for 4 years and is still going strong.


Hope you guys enjoy this! Do you have any skincare products your swear by? Any oily skin tips? Let me know in the comments!

Disqus for MakeupandMasala