Hi guys! Long time no blog, right? My apologies. I have been going through some health issues, one of which includes carpel tunnel. Blogging has been out of the question for some time as it hurts me to even grip a pencil or feed myself with my hands. But that's enough Debbie Downer talk...on to my favorites for the month!
1. Celestial Sleepytime Herbal Tea. The nights have still been kind of chill where I live so I love making myself a cup of tea. I am an insomniac as well so the Sleepytime tea is perfect for winding down before bedtime. I make my cup with some ginger crystals and a bit of honey. The combo also does wonders for a sore throat!
2. Nude Tude Palette. This palette made my September favorites back in 2013 and then I just let it sit for awhile when I got my Naked 3. However, this month I cannot get enough of this palette! The red shade and the browns are my favorite. I've posted one of my looks using the palette here.
3. Pinterest. Late at night when I can't fall asleep, I kill time by browsing Pinterest. I get a lot of inspiration for my lifestyle from Pinterest. You can check out my page here and if you like what you see follow me at MakeupandMasala (shameless plug I know)!
4. On What Grounds? By Nicole by OPI. I got this polish in an Ipsy bag for the month of March and I have fallen in love. While I'm not a big fan of the rough texture of this polish (it has a sandpaper texture), I like how long my mani lasts and the color is perfect for a bright bold spring look. You can check out an extended review here.
5. Amy's Indian Mattar Paneer. Since my hand has been messed up, I try not to cook since chopping anything aggravates my hand. As a result, I've been exploring the frozen food aisle a bit. I like Amy's products since they are a healthy alternative to most frozen food. Depending on the product, you can find gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and low sodium meals. I also like that they package the meal on a paper container so you don't have to worry about harmful chemicals leeching into your food when you heat the product up in the microwave. Also Amy's Indian cuisine is the most authentic I have had coming from a box (and I'm South Asian so I have a pretty good idea of what "good" Indian food is).
6. AMC's The Walking Dead. I LOVE this show. I'm only on Season 3 so NO SPOILERS, people! It's the most realistic portrayal of an end-of-the-world situation I have ever seen (minus the zombies). If you want to watch the show from the beginning, Netflix has the first 3 seasons online.
What have you guys been loving this month? I'm excited to try your recommendations!