SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 31, 2015

The September Issue: An Introduction

So starting tomorrow (September 1), I wanted to try a new series for the month of September. I've called it "The September Issue" after the hallmark magazine issue that debuts this month every year filled with all the best ads and the best shopping for the season. The September issue marks the transition from spring/summer to fall/winter in the fashion world. On my blog, since the seasons are changing, I wanted to give you my seasonal picks from everything from clothing, to nails, books, and everything in between to get you ready for the fall season, a sort of "September Issue" for MakeupandMasala. I am going to try to post every other day in September for you guys so keep checking back to see what's new. Hope you enjoy this and let me know what topics you would like me to explore in the future. Let Pumpkin Spice Latte season begin! :)

Post a Comment